Name:

©2005 Bertrand's Personal Weblog.
This template "Boblog" was designed by :: Bob Childers & The Template Factory ::





Hello.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Cooltards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thks to Mrlim, im having an hour detention tmr.
Argh, shit.
Just becuz we came late for class after recess then we kana until so serious.
Napfa la! @#$^@#$%^^&#$%^@^@

Got back Chinese and maths test already.
Ohman, just thinking abt it make me so ... haish (Mszub)
Chinese failed... terribly.
GRRRRRRRRRRR!

Maths not an A.
ARGHHHHHHHHH!
No no, not acceptable, my big head is not working !!!!!

Ohya, i rmbed. Today Mrlim told us that T.T = wth.
And then the whole class laughed and said it was a crying face.
So Mrlim was like, my crying face would be like this : =...(
Ahhha, somehow ive forgiven him abt the late incident already x)

Oh and Andrea admitted that those spammers were Naz, Kelsey and Andrea's doing.
Okay, what such boliao thing to do, but yeah kinda funny.
Ahyes! My quote : Those who twits, i hate you (:

ANDREA KELSEY NAZ, YOU SUCK!
HAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHA!

OKAY JUST JOKING!
-really

Marilyn prank call me just recently and i was totally fooled -.-
Worse still, she was talking to me and i couldnt even recognise her voice, -faint- !
Hahaha, but still, fun (:

Ahcrap, my tissue is soaked with mucus now.
And my mucus just continue to flow and flow and flow,
like theres nvr a such thing as : used up!
BRB, i get more tissue (:
Orh, good night.

Cooltards ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home