Name:

©2005 Bertrand's Personal Weblog.
This template "Boblog" was designed by :: Bob Childers & The Template Factory ::





Hello.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

At least something

I see that my blog is like --> dead~~
Okay at least i still have people tagging, plus some cooltards spamming (:

Familiar with this names, Sally Brenda and Laura?
I thought they were quite funny, yeah i mean seriously.

Some tags of theirs,

brenda: honey, wo ai ni! i miss eu alorts! <3 me can't wait 4 the 5th anniversary! cant wait luv!

Sally: hey berty lovelove, rmb that time on the bed anotzxzxz ?!?! How can you do this to me.

Laura: U thens ***** lahhs!! I gort baby first and he says he lurbes me most! dont kbkp hors!

HAHAH, j0okers -.-
FYI, those who twits, i hate you (:

Argh, ive contracted with a serious flu~~~~~
Now im having 2 tissue stuffing up my nose x)
Anw, Im starting to blog a lot lesser now, but no, wont delete this blog!

Alright, BYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home