Name:

©2005 Bertrand's Personal Weblog.
This template "Boblog" was designed by :: Bob Childers & The Template Factory ::





Hello.

Monday, February 16, 2009

Sister's b'day!

YESTERDAY WAS-
MY SISTER'S B'DAY! :D :D

And guess what?
Ytd I didnt even know it was her bday :X

I was in the car when i said,

Me - Listen to my handphone song!

Sister - No! I want listen to radio!

Dad - Aiya let her choose la. Its her b'day leh.

Me - Today her b'day meh?
- think for 5 sec -
OH YA HOR!

Im like so blur la :X
I cant even rmb my sister bday sia...
Disappointing !

Ate her b'day lunch at T3 b4 going back home!
At night after parents came back from work,
went swimming together!
YAYYYYY! :D

Pictures ~
my hair is sooo flat ><

Photobucket
Dad, older sis, me (:

Photobucket
Sister, me , B'day girl! :D

Photobucket
Ive got sensitive teeth!
The ice-cream is cold! ><

Photobucket
My family :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home