Name:

©2005 Bertrand's Personal Weblog.
This template "Boblog" was designed by :: Bob Childers & The Template Factory ::





Hello.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Saturday the 14th !

BERTRAND-IS-ANGRY!
SATURDAY THE 14TH,
YOU SUCKS!

Last night looking so forward to today.
WHY?
Cuz theres kayaking!

Woke up 6am in the morning today.
Walked to the toilet feeling kinda weird.
I knew something was wrg.

When i looked into the mirror,
I saw a

FREAK!

MY RIGHT EYE WAS SWOLLEN AND IT COULD ONLY OPEN PARTIALLY!

At first I thought my drowsiness was playing tricks on me.
So washed my face and took another look at the mirror.
-
The freak was still there -.-

I then comforted myself thinking my eyelid was overturned while sleeping.
So rubbed my eyes with water, and blink constantly.
Took another look at the mirror.
-
Okay Fine, im officially a freak! -.-
DAMN!

Its like left eye big, right eye small.
Wth?

So choinged to parents room and shouted!
'DADDY!'
And he woke up.

Told him abt my eye and he took a close look at it.
Okay his first reaction was, WAH! =/

Mum woke up soon after.
And her first reaction was, AIYO! WHY LIKE THAT! :X

Dad said my eyeball was swollen?
HUH?
Possible meh! -.-

Hai, so cannot go kayaking lo.
I was so so sadddd ):
Gone back to bed and prayed real hard hoping that when I wake up,
I wont be a freak again.

Abt 30mins later, I woke up and felt slightly better.
At least my eye can open slightly more.
Put ice on my eye b4 i went to bed again.

Woke up again and it was much much better.
Only that my eye was red.
Slightly smaller then my left eye still though.

YongLin and Yuntong PANG-SEH! Go kayaking without me!
AHHA. JK!
Anw, I thought to myself that maybe it was a blessing in disguise :O
You see, how can my eyes be swollen for no reason, AT ALL!

Hai, so disappointing.
But happy that my eyes is back to normal again (:
A little redish only.

Oh and my psp charger spoiled just now!
Im damn pissed now la!

^#^#$%#@%@#%!#$@ !!!!

Okay pictures,
dont laugh, or my eye will haunt you!

Photobucket
BOO!~
It was worse b4. This is when it got slightly better :X

Photobucket
HEHE!
EYE! DIEEEEEEEEEE! :P
-STABS-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home