Name:

©2005 Bertrand's Personal Weblog.
This template "Boblog" was designed by :: Bob Childers & The Template Factory ::





Hello.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

SOMETHING!

HELLO.
Its my 2nd day of wearing braces and MY TEETH IS STILL SO DAMN PAIN! :x
Grrr! Painkiller not helping ):
Ate rice soup for lunch and porridge AGAIN! for dinner.
Just plop the food into my mouth and swallow without chewing =D
Only for the fish i used my tongue to press it till it tear into smaller pieces x)
HAHAHA!

Oh man.... feel like skipping my night brushing again =/
AHHH! Just need to 'ta han' a little more days b4 the pain would be much lesser.

Friday might be going to cousin hse to stay overnight. And Saturday cousin coming my house stay! :D
YAY! ITS REALLY FUN PLAYING WITH THEM (:

Gathering would be postponed to next week cuz this week a lot of people very busy.
So yeah, next week.. cycling, movie or bowling.. well see first!

Helping YunTong to put in some PSP games now. Arghh, its taking so long to transfer !
Aiya I go watch that Little Nonnya (cfm spell wrgly XD) show.
HAHA kay bye!

Photobucket
ACT COOL ~ !
HAHAAAHA!!
I suddenly miss Australia again... ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home