Name:

©2005 Bertrand's Personal Weblog.
This template "Boblog" was designed by :: Bob Childers & The Template Factory ::





Hello.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Gone and back to life .

Cousin just went back home.
NOOOOOOOOOOO!

I stayed in their hse for a day and they stayed in my hse for 3 days :D
Play like mad x)
My cuz and I played Wii secretly at night till abt 3am :P then wake up early in the morning play again! WAHAHAH!

But really, when im with them, I go crazy, stupid, gay and childish :D
LOL
We play night hide and seek, Tv games and gay around!
HAHAHAH!

Now i feel so bored without them.. and one thing is for sure is that..
I WONT BE CELEBRATING CHRISTMAS WITH MY COUSIN! WTH! AHH!

cuz this few days play a lot already. Both mum sure want us serious now :x
):

There's still 1% chance though :o
Well, i'll see..

Photobucket

AUSTRALIA! :D
Cousins (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home