Name:

©2005 Bertrand's Personal Weblog.
This template "Boblog" was designed by :: Bob Childers & The Template Factory ::





Hello.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

BRACING

LOOK! I HAVE DIAMONDS ON EACH OF MY TOOTH :D
HAHA NAHH, ITS JUST BRACES. AND ITS SO UNCOMFORTABLE ):
Had fish porridge for dinner :x Took painkillers to ease my agony ><
HAHAHAH I FEEL SO WEIRD! AND I LOOK SO STUPID!
%^$&#@%@$ !!

Ahhhh nvm, no pain no gain :D
Brushing is gonna take me years. Got to brush down, brush up put what pink thing then wash using a blue thing blah blah...
Good thing my sister also put today. Suffer together >:D

Dad bought a Wii recently. Never had such family fun since a long long time.
HAHA. Dad and mum nvr played any virtual game for years!
Always working and working x)
Played till midnight ^^

Christmas's coming!
Hope im gonna celebrate it with my family and relatives once again ....
My Christmas is dying ... everybody is like getting so so lazy ):
SANTA PLEASE SAVE XMAS! :)
HOHOHO!

Sleeping soon! Not really tired. More like nth to do =/
AHHHH I need to go toilet!
HAHAHA! CIAO!

P.S. Im gonna skip one night of brushing today :P HEHE! VERY SIAN!
Dont tell my dentist! xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home