Name:

©2005 Bertrand's Personal Weblog.
This template "Boblog" was designed by :: Bob Childers & The Template Factory ::





Hello.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

HAPPY !

*Dance dance dance* yayyy did really well for EOY (((: Yipeeee!! Everyone 'scolded' me for scoring so high and some called me the ultimate pangseh-er cause I thought of changing school >< ' i think they are jealous =/ haha. 5 As' =]

Mum suddenly went beside me and said, "Good Job, keep it up." while i was playing a shooting game on the com. I was like, okayyy... x)

Mrs Vasu told me to consider History for a subject cause the way I answer were good. My formula? I MEMORIZED all the notes she gave me!! Last minute!!! ;PPP It works !! ^^

A lot of free period in school today. Then got once no teacher at all xD. Played with Yong Lin and Yun Tong a singing game and during Miss Toh lesson, she let us watch a movie. Got Andy Lao one. Ps, i dunno how spell 'lao' =.= Fell asleep while watching and woke up finding my sleeve soaking with saliva!! LOLLLL! JKjk not soaking TT.

Tmr got dental appointment for braces ;o Wonder if painful... x)) and gonna skate with Fang Rui, Yong Lin and Yuntong again in the morning ((((((: at East Coast ;)

Bertrand;)
I think ahh, think only, I like sum1 ;o LOL i dunno actually. Aiyaa dont care la, hate love! wahaha (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home