Name:

©2005 Bertrand's Personal Weblog.
This template "Boblog" was designed by :: Bob Childers & The Template Factory ::





Hello.

Friday, October 10, 2008

A little something ;))

Its 10:46 PM now.. and i'm really boredd even after the EOYS. Whyy? Cuz the desktop is used by my sister for her art and my game is freakingg lagg, so no point playing. Thereforeeee, i'm blogging (:

Here's something.
You know for the OMR ( the shading answer sheet for MCQ ) for Geography and History. The first column they ask

- Your name ( as in NRIC ) : ____________

and you know what i put in the blank? Instead of my name, Bertrand, i put my NRIC!! =.= I damn stupiddd!!! sotonggg!! blurrr shittt (((:

Hahahah. Seriously glad that EOY is over (: Papers were not too bad as well ^^ Gonna find something to do...

CIAOS,
Bertrand ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home