Name:

©2005 Bertrand's Personal Weblog.
This template "Boblog" was designed by :: Bob Childers & The Template Factory ::





Hello.

Monday, October 27, 2008

HAPPY - SAD

25th October

Bought my PSP, finally!! (((: Its Deep RED =]
Got it from Sim Lim Square, which is known for SCAMMERS!!!! And I almost fell for one =/ pheww...

Didnt know how to put games in so didn't really touch the PSP. T.T admireee.. .. ~

26th October

Managed to put at least one game into the memory card. It took me really reallyyyy longgggg...
But I was extremely happy(((: Finally able to play a game with my PSP . xDDDDD

Went to fren house to transfer DJMAX to my PSP and started playing the whole night (: Kinda addictive =/

27th October

Followed my mum to the toy shop just to accompany her. Played PSP for almost the whole of my time there. hmm, 6hrs maybe? x) Ben 10 / DJMAX <-- FUN

~~~

Really dissapointed now.. .. ? I cannot not go for the Peer Ldr Camp! WAHHHHHH..!! Going for holiday on th 25th of Nov and camp is on 27th ;[ whyyyyy.. whyy must it clash... !!

I damn wanna go for the camp... infact i've been looking foward to this particular camp!!

The number of people in the camp wont be at such big quantity and I sooooo LOVE camp! Would be able to get to see my frens again and being with people i always wanted to be with .
and now..
its
all
gonee... ;[

Haii, oh wells , hopefully can still be peer ldr .
Will just go for the briefing to find out .

Now I'm M A D ! like an lion woken up from his sleep =//

roarrr .. !! ~
Photobucket see what I mean? >:[


Its an opportunity I couldn't help but turn down ...

accept it .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home