Name:

©2005 Bertrand's Personal Weblog.
This template "Boblog" was designed by :: Bob Childers & The Template Factory ::





Hello.

Monday, August 4, 2008

A day of FUN! (((((:

YESTERDAY TOTALLY OWNSSS MAN!! ((((: FUNNN, FUNNN AND FUNNN! ^^ Went roller blading with Yong Lin and Fang Rui but Yun Tong bicycle ;D 1st time roller blading out at the park and the injury sustained were actually countered little (: Just some minor scratch and blue-blacks on me )):

Our Journey : Park Connector at Siglap there --> East Coast Park --> Macs ! --> Arcade --> Home

Park Connector

Yong Lin - Wasn't that fortunate. At first, I thought i was the one who fall the most, but Yong Lin 'beat' me to it ;PPP And his fall was really 'jia la' one. Cuz Yong Lin hold Yun Tong bicycle while he ride and dunno how, he suddenly fall. Fall until his pants tore a little. He couldn't stand for a few minutes ><' . Off to East Coast later.

East Coast Park

Blade, Ride, Blade, Ride to MACS! All very hungryy )): Choing there !!!^^

Macs

Eat eat eat, and guess who we saw? MR MICHEAL!! and his boyy ((: Talk with him for a few minutes b4 we headed to arcade! (:

Arcade

Played Time Crisis with Yun Tong, spent a lot on it >.<'' . and Yong Lin played a game, like street fighter like that, he can play for like 30mins + and he only spend on that game 50cents!! He very pro, can prolong the game ((: Played many more games than we headed for home ):

On way back home

Yun Tong and me have to split up with Yong Lin and Fang Rui cuz different way ): Then when going back, Yun Tong suddenly lose concentration on the bike and ramp into MEE! I flew foward and landed on my left thigh. Paralyze for a few seconds ... grr !

Home

Played Xbox with Yun Tong. Racing car game ((: b4 I go for my tuition )): SIANN, was so tired already la ..

When i came bak from tuition, i did sewing that took me like hours ! First time sewing btw ;PP

And this is how i spent my yesterday ((: Although I got quite a few injury, it was all well worth it (: Tmr roller blading lesson (: But it would be the last ):

Here are some pictures I took yesterday ;D enjoy!




Photobucket

Yong Lin
applying first aid on himself just after he fell ;P

Photobucket

East Coast ((:

Photobucket

ACT AHH! ;P

Photobucket

Yong Lin ; Me ; Fang Rui ^^

Photobucket

Why so serious?? Lets put a smile on your face!
*blurrr*

Photobucket

Thats much better (((:
Mr Mika!! ^^

Photobucket

Mr Micheal SON! He actually 'twiss' when I took pic of him (:

Photobucket

Bertrand been RAMPED by YunTong! KABOOM! (:

Photobucket

YunTong spoil my scenery ;P

Photobucket

Only got one pic of Fang Rui )): Cuz always Pang-seh us as he choing blade one x))
Pro-est roller blader among we 2 ><''

~The End~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home