Name:

©2005 Bertrand's Personal Weblog.
This template "Boblog" was designed by :: Bob Childers & The Template Factory ::





Hello.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

E-learning !

Woke up at 8:10 am by You Kai's call x)) Brush teeth and straight to computer!! First time with 23 1B pupils online on Msn ! ^^ Played GA with Yong Lin, Syabil and Glenn before doing E-learning. Copied Chinese ans >< Maths and Science i did it myself (:

Maths was super hardd!! It took me an hour+ to complete 10 questions! ><'' But I achieved a full mark still, pro right? bhb. ((: Went to bathed at 1.15 pm ;D E-learning accomplished (:

Got back maths and science test. Did myself proud ^^ Full marks for maths and 34/40 for Science. Yong Lin and Yun Tong call me geek for scoring so high =.=

Then Yong Lin was like, " I don't talk to geeks." They were joking one la, hahaha. Okay off to GA again.

Ciaos!

Edited


LOL just heard from Jia Jun that got English for E-Learning. Siann la ): I choing liao. Grrrr ... just when i thought it was over ))):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home