Name:

©2005 Bertrand's Personal Weblog.
This template "Boblog" was designed by :: Bob Childers & The Template Factory ::





Hello.

Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Dark Knight ~

Watched The Dark Knight yesterday. Show ended at 1 a.m ((: So latee ;o Down with a SORREEE throat and I still ate western for dinner TT Chicken Chop ((: Friess RAWKS! The show was okay only la, too little action ))):

Today my sore throat is better, but my whole body is damn ACHING!!! Felt freaking weak ); Felt alot better after doing my chinese compo .. ;DD

Wanted to go DARE today but because of my sickness, i decided not to )): I did not go for a lot a lot of time already ... haii, must wait for another 2 weeks ... ):

Gonna play GA with YongLin now. Tmr roller blading with YongLin, Fang Rui and Yun Tong ((: YAYY can't wait ^^ Seeya!!

Why so serious???
Bertrand ;DD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home