Name:

©2005 Bertrand's Personal Weblog.
This template "Boblog" was designed by :: Bob Childers & The Template Factory ::





Hello.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Yet another experience...

Went to Hillsong United concert yesterday at the Expo, Max Pavilion! It was my first time going to a concert and it blew me away(: Everything was fun, everyone was high and hyper okay? The song was great too! x) One thing that i did not expect was, after the concert, i was actually considering whether to be a Christian! Hahahaha((: I have to thank my friends for persuading me to step into The Zone!! Woohooo!!!~

The pastor, Benjamin, was quite hilarious too. Although he is quite 'lor soh' i find his words very meaningful and interesting. Something abt the undeserved favour, etc... It was truly a great night.....

Shall end the post here then,
Bertrand ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home