Name:

©2005 Bertrand's Personal Weblog.
This template "Boblog" was designed by :: Bob Childers & The Template Factory ::





Hello.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A Trip To Science Center

Just got back from an excursion trip, the Science Center(: Well, i was quite satisfied with the trip though... probably will giv it 8/10 x) So much better than my Primary sch's excursion, wad little india la, temple, etc...

At first, we watched a show or documentary. It was not bad but i was at the verge of vomiting. It was sooooo giddy la! After that we were allowed to go to Mcdonalds. I bought a fish burger and munch it down within seconds x)) Was so hungry then...

After our break, everyone played a game. Something like Amazing Race. You must go around the Science Center finding for answers for the quiz given to each of us. I somehow enjoyed myself =)


Got all my results back except for my Geography. Will post results some other day. I go eat my Tom Yum Maggi Mee liao, Bye!

Bertrand ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home