Name:

©2005 Bertrand's Personal Weblog.
This template "Boblog" was designed by :: Bob Childers & The Template Factory ::





Hello.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Whewwww!! Reviving this blog now (:

My class is extremely hilarious man! Especially this guy called, Yong Lin. With him and me, the class becomes like err... circus? We are the clowns, they are the audience (: NOT only that, during the Sec1 camp, I dunno why suddenly talk about my History teacher, Vasu. I think because her name funny. So slowly my friends also start saying VASU! From then, our bond strengthen of course and a clan was made. The VG. ( Vasu Group/ Vasu Gang)

Amazingly, the Sec2 Camp leaders also joined in and people from other class as well. We then create a Vasu cheer and Vasu dance. wa piang... i tell you arr.. this Yong lin our Dance leader. He create this indian dance ah... KAO EH... Make us laugh like mad. Now we got 2 Vasu dance, all made by Yong lin (: Vasu cheer is Zul and me. Hahah now our VG got at least 50 people inside ( including our whole class)

Btw.. i won the the TOP 5 camp award boy. Got trophy (: Me and Zul got it.

Wow right... haha did not expect a clan to become so "BIG"! Oh and jus got my Term 1 result Goodness gracious... fail man.. but happy i got 5 As.

Maths - A1
Science - A1
History - A1
Literature - A1
Geography - A2
Chinese - 46 marks
English - b3

We got this game project, must create a game and know what? The game intstructor said that our game plan was terrific! Thanks to me of course xD and Fang rui, one of my group member. the other 3 group member did not contribute much but I know in some way they will help out in this game. Hopefully the game get publish LOL i can start dreaming.. zzz can get money ok! haha

Okay la need to eat dinner ler.. i gonna change my blog song soon.. for now see ya and wish me gd luck (:

The smartest of course, JK! i say JK ah..
Bertrand x)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home