Name:

©2005 Bertrand's Personal Weblog.
This template "Boblog" was designed by :: Bob Childers & The Template Factory ::





Hello.

Sunday, December 30, 2007

I would like to dedicate this message to my friend, Joab Goh.

You hav been my classmate since P1-P4 and P6. A classmate at a start, and as it grew, from a classmate to a friend and to a good friend(: I once told to my 4 closest friends, Aloysius Ang, Jasper Ku, Titus Ho and Joab Goh, that i treat my friends equally and there would be no best friend, but only good friends. Whenever Aloysius or anyone ask me this question, who is your best friend, my only reply is, I do not make best friends, all are jus good friends to me. After the year of P6, which is now, I have come to realise that in life, the bar of friendship is never equal. Some friends may be better than some others, while there are some who may be worse.

I would like to take back the constant reply that I hav been giving throughout the years abt best friends. Therefore after much thinking, i hav found my true best friend..... which is,Joab. You have been there for me whenever i have difficulties. Whenever you and i get bored, we would call each other. You played with me most of the time like coming to my house or going out together. You can be a joke sometimes and you hav a sense of humor. Now, i actually dun believe myself that I did not invite you to the gathering at first the other time, even though you came in the end. HEy! you can't blame me for shouting at you last time hor, cuz i only realise that you are my true friend not long ago(((:

Okay and that is about it,
anyway, lets hav a hair cut together again! xD

Bertrand =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home