Name:

©2005 Bertrand's Personal Weblog.
This template "Boblog" was designed by :: Bob Childers & The Template Factory ::





Hello.

Friday, December 7, 2007

7/12/07 6.52PM

I am in the shop once again!! Wahahah... and my Dad came bak from L.A and he bought the Deal Or no Deal game. Eh, and i realise that the grand prize for Deal Or No Deal in Americal is 1 MILLION!! Singapore you are pathetic!! 250,000 only.. haha! Americal US dollar somemore. So good lor all the Americal reality show the grand prize so high one lor. Haha and and so my Dad and my both sister go play the deal or no deal game my dad bought. I was sitting there laughing my ass out when my Dad pretend to be Adrian!! OMG HAHA SO DAM FUNNY! And they were like speaking Indian accent?!! LOLLLLLLL xP

Last night i watched the show Deal or no Deal. And this stupid woman(the one who is playing) dam loser lor! She can go home with 25k one but she so greedy keep on saying: I trust my gut. yea right man.. trust your gut!! Then in the end earn 25dollars.. zzz la stupid hor? 25,000 and 25 Ooooo 1000x more (: LOSER WOMAN LOSER WOMAN!! hahaha okok dun so bad .. hehe.

Talk to Cherlynn on the MSN for awhile, and her MSN name is :
[❥---PINKI3S-x ] [c=#8514AF][i] jialat ;[/i] [/c]
So i told her she spell jialat wrgly, is jia lut. Then she action, talk big, say: IS LAT LA!
So the next next day which is today, i ask my mum how to spell and she told me is lut. Then i was like grinning like hehehehehe.. cherlynn the loser! Muahahaha jus now i told her she is wrg and is LUT not LAT. Then she say she dun care which means i can write this in my blog cuz she doesn't seem to giv a damn abt it right cherlynn auntie?? Lalalala oooooo Cherlynn the Loser? Sounds cool eh??? Wah dam cool sia! Hey dudes! Dun look down on Cherlynn the Loser fool! It is dam cool ok! oooohooooooooo oooooooo wheeeeeee.. hahahahahahaa sorry i siao liao.. xD

Eh Cherlynn if you start to insult me on your blog ah.. i am so gonna do something you will 99.9% regret! Anyway you say you dun care so dun show me that you care now hor(: Muahahahahaha i am evil,wicked,Mean,Mad,Siao and lame. hAHha xD Okay so nth to write liao xD haha and Jasper next time i show you my guitar i need to take picture first ok? =) Lalala BYE!

OMG OMG OMG!!! OMGG i jus heard Alvin and the Chipmunk singing Bad Day!! WAHHH SO CUTEEEEEEEE!! I LOVE YOU CHIPMUNKS!! WAHAHAHAHA Haha .. :D I wanna watch Alvin and The Chipmunk, Goldden Compass, The legend and Enchanted. Wanna watch together sometime?? x))

Cherlynn the LOser! Cherlynn the Loser! Oh oh!!!!!!!! Ooo Oo!!! Uh huh! Uh huh! ,
Bertrandd the Wicked =)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home