Name:

©2005 Bertrand's Personal Weblog.
This template "Boblog" was designed by :: Bob Childers & The Template Factory ::





Hello.

Thursday, December 6, 2007

6/12/07 6.00PM

Anne is going to Japan today(: Joab is coming back on 9Dec.. and and my computer become so LAGGY!!! whywhy... this com very fast one leh... VIRUS? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! Later i go scan(:

Heard Cherlynn wanted to learn guitar? Jasper already took the first step.. went for his 1st lesson already(: and Claire wan to learn drum? Yay can form a band liao, haha jkjk xD Anyone play organ?? Hehe =P My acoustic guitar string become so rusty lor.. play until my finger pain :X Hahahaa... then that time Cherlynn keep asking me about Jasper lah!! Opps?? Hahaha :P So i ask her go call him if she wanted to find out and she really did! Oooooo haha.

Anne and her brother spam on my tagbox becuz they were fighting over the keyboard and Anne brother go anyhow press. I think?? If i am wwrg, then it is something like that la :D Haha.. Jospeh naughty boy ah. == They like me and my older sis sia.. jus now fight over the computer.. bleh. I guess i can't use for long liao la! haii..

My Dad coming back from L.A on Firday!! Yay cna't wait!!! On MSN, he say he bought dunno wad deal or no deal suitcase and he say look like real. Then i laugh like shit! Haha... yea.. and my Older sister go edit my picture into Elvis! But she go delete the picture when we were fighting over the computer, so too bad guys cannot see =P

Everyday i so hungry one leh.. my house no food one!! Walao.. instant noodles all kana gobbled up by my sister liao >< So today went down to 7-11 and buy curry puff and slowly munch on it. Savouring every piece in my mouth!!! Hahahahahah ok i ma over exaggerating.. hehe. Okay so done blogging, i try to blog every 3 days so that my blog won't be dead xP Okie dokie byebye!

(dunno) happy.bertrand =] =) =} => <= {= )= [= sad.bertrand ( bored)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home