Name:

©2005 Bertrand's Personal Weblog.
This template "Boblog" was designed by :: Bob Childers & The Template Factory ::





Hello.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

27/12/07 8:42 PM

WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I am finally home blogging again!!! xD Jus came back from a small gathering. Only got Jasper,Joab and Anne. Yeah.. small gathering (: So we went to watch a movie first at The Cathay. We were in a dilemma whether to watch Alvin And The Chipmunks Or National Treasure as Joab had watched National Treasure and Jasper had watch Alvin and the Chippie already. So in the end, we decided to watch National Treasure. Sorry Joab?? For making you pay to watch the show you had already watched): But he doesn't really mind anyway, he is a good friend :DD

After the show, Anne treat us to instant noodles ( lunch ). We sat on a curb and eat like begger kids x) We then headed to a new mall called, Kallang Leisure Park to ice skate. It cost us $17.50 each for 2 hrs. and we must buy a pair of glove which cost $2.50 per pair. THE GLOVE SUK! IS LIKE CONSTRUCTION WORKER GLOVE LEH!! Charge everybody so expensive somemore. Haha all of us first time ice skate except for Anne, so the boys were like AHHHH!!!!!! HELPPPPP!!! OMGGGGG!!!! SO SLIPPPERRYYY!!! I AM GOING TO FALL!!! OMGOMGOGMOMGOGM!!!!! I CAN'T BREAKKK!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!(: But when we got the hang out of it, we were like, WOOHOOOOO!! WHEEEEEE!!! SHOIK AH!!!!
And there we were enjoying ourself and at the same time, hurting ourself. Why?? Becuz at first, the boys kept falling down. I fell down the most lor!!! Then once i scratch my elbow on the sharp ice. It bleed... but not profusely(: So i can't take it and wear my jacket, cover my hands with the long long sleeve! YAYYY!!! BUT BUT BUT!!! There is still one more thing that is hurting us and that is THE FREAKKINGGGGG SHOE!!!! All of our feet was like so pain man. Somemore Joab no sock. Hahahaha!! So at some time, we went to the seat and take the shoe off. WAH! you know wad? you know wad?! the feeling ah! issss !!! DAM SHOIK AH!!!!! and i mean it, DAM SHOIK!!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAH! Only Jasper and me took it off when it was hurting our foot very badly. And sooo.... instead of 2hrs of skating, it became only 1 and a half. Seriously, cannot take it liao. Our feet was like, "I need some airrr!! Helpppp!! Take off the damm shoee!!" Yup, and i totally agree with wad the shoe said xDD And so i told Joab, " No pain,No fun" Then he say bowling No Pain,GOT Fun" Hahahahah he and his bowling =/

Went to the toilet to wash our stinky hand and after that, we all went to KFC to hav BUDDY MEAL! Although it is 4 of us, not 2. So we split the cost and each of us paid $2.50 for a chicken and drinks. It was dam yummy! No fries though): Went to the arcade after that. Anne, Jasper and I played car racing once together. First was Jasper followed by me then Anne. Then spent all of our money on Time Crisis, a shooting game. All of us then went home by Anne's Dad car.

~Today's "Adventure" Has Finished~


Went bicycle riding with my younger sister and my Dad at 24/12/07 i think. Is about there la=) Then ah, my sister ah, ride bicycle so blur one(i think becuz she long time no ride). You know when we crossing the road(jaywalk), we choing to the other side and before you can completely cross to the other side, you got to go over a curb. Then ah, we 3 choing and when at the curb there, me and my Dad jump off the bike and carry the bike up BUT! MY SISTER AH! Try to bump herself up the curb when on the bicycle. I think she nervous la cuz got one car like coming.So she faster come off the bike and carry it up the curb. I was beside her laughing my ass out! Then i keep on teasing her saying,"You are a joker man. At such a slow speed and a high curb, you think you can bump your bike up? You professional la!" Hahahaa it was like so funny lor.

~Not Today's "Adventure" Has Finished~

On one of the day, when i was in the car sitting on the front sit, my mum ,which was at the back, saw a mosquito and you know i always act stupid and dumb so i tilt my body(facing the back seat) and anyhow clap clap and make stupid noises like WHOOOOO!!! Hahaha i very retarded one la xD Then after like few seconds i say WHERE WHERE?? AIYOOO CANNOT FIND LA CAMOUFLAGE IN THE BLACK CARPET LA. So i jus return to my proper posture and i suddenly i saw like my hand black black. So i giv it a closer look and to my surprise, it is the mosquito which is already SMACKED by my anyhow clapping x) Hahaa then my family started to laugh and i become retarded again, laugh like a mutant like that. All my retarded act purposely one, jus wanna irritate my mum. HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! how retarded... ==

~Not Today's Not Adventure But A Story, A True Retarded Story, Has Finished~

Okay!! So now nth to write liao.. hmmmm let me think... OH YA! Jus now when i come back from the gathering, when i was waiting for the lift, a Man with his son walked pass. And ah! you know wad the man said to his son?! He said that ah i so hardworking jus came back from school or library. Then i was like, EH? I jus came back from having fun leh.. HAHAHA and so i jus smile at them and went in the lift.

~Today's Recalling Has Finished~

Hey let me tell you something. My feet ........ STINKS! RIGHT NOW! THIS TIME! 8.36PM! IT STINK!!! THE SMELL IS OBVIOUSLYY FROM THE SKATING SHOE!!!!!! MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS!!! I TOT JUS NOW I PUT SOUP ON MY FEET ALREADY?WAH! THE STANCH IS UNREMOVABLE SIA! TOH KONG LEH!! Hahahahah xD I was actually blogging while smelling the dam stinky feet! Hahaha gonna wash it with soup again after blogging. Btw i bathed liao. Hahaha. okay so done blogging and my next thing i am gonna do is wad? Wash my feet lor. Hahaha why dun we go skating again?? Soon... hahaha so funn! But after the skating, becareful of the wad? HONG KONG FEET! ~Warned~ x))))))))))))))))))))))

~Today's Warning/Information Has Finished~

Signing Out,
Heading to the toilet,
Who?
BERTRAND!!!! x)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home