Name:

©2005 Bertrand's Personal Weblog.
This template "Boblog" was designed by :: Bob Childers & The Template Factory ::





Hello.

Sunday, December 2, 2007

2/12/07 3.56PM

YAY!!! After so long, my Dad finally bought us a new CAMERA! The Cybershot MP 7.1 cam.. Bought it at the Sitex in EXPO. My older sister and me qurrelled over the colour of the camera. She wanted Black and i wanted White. My Dad and younger sister say White nicer so in the end we bought white(: But my older sister not happy then in the car we 2 argue and argue like it's my fault like that. Everyone agree with white so why should we go with black, I told her...

YAY again!!! These few days so WINDY!!! SUPER Windyy!!! At night dunnid on air-con or fan also can!! Open the window and let the wind gush through your face!! Hehe xD Seriously very windy leh! So windy till i need to cover blanket, cover my whole body including my face =P Wake up the next morning jus as windy!! Wahhh i dun wan to come out of my bed one... but becuz the wind almost blow my photo frame down so i quickly come out of bed and close the window so since i am out of bed might as well wake up =(

OMG YUCK!! I jus saw a cockroach beside the laptop.. aww damm how i hate insect.. throw it in the dustbin liaos.. YAY.. hahahah xD Btw i am in the shop..... again... the cashier ^^

Tsk i wan Xbox 360!!! PS3!!! Doggiee!!! Aiya everything la!!! But my stupid result la!!!! It suk): All i need is to get in Victoria then can get all this "everything". Booooo... Sec 1 is my last chance.. i guess.. that is what my Dad say. Xmas is on its way!! Wonder if i am celebrating with my family,Cousin or frens.. see first bah(:

Joab is now in Australia... eating KANGAROO Meat!!! OMG.. so cruel.. he say his parents bought it accidentally, they thought is chicken.. Hahahaha.. so now they cooking the meat and eating. It is 6+ PM in Australia. Jus talk to Joab on MSN but now he offline eating his Kangaroo Meat. Haha.. poor kangaroo ): 1 more week b4 he is bak :) Okay go liao la.. BYEEE!

I go make cup noodles liao! Very hungry!!! Hehe xD Yay My favourite flavour! TOM YUM!!! Okay byebye i go eat first =)

Bertranddd =)



Edited - 2/12/07 4.42PM

Done eating my instant noodles(: So Nicee!!! Waaa but super spicy!! I put too much chili): I drank 3/4 bottle of water... hahaa. Just went to the toilet to throw the cup then went to take my Grandmother's food. MEE GORENG!! UMMMmmm YUMYUM!!! Wahhh now my mum and my grandmother eating.. They tempting me!!! BOoooo giv me so little only =( HAha i so greedy xDD Why no one online on MSN again.. (6c ppl) all busy.. i so bored.. ): Kay la find something to do, bye.

Hungry again.. ,
Bertranddd =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home