Name:

©2005 Bertrand's Personal Weblog.
This template "Boblog" was designed by :: Bob Childers & The Template Factory ::





Hello.

Saturday, December 15, 2007

15/12/07 5:56PM

Okay finally after so long, I am gonna update my blog (: Yay? haha ok so now i am in th SHOP again.. == AGAIN! and .. AGAIN!! Heheee xD And you know wad!!! Last night i fought with my Mum!!! Although it was a play-fight, we were quite serious. No one was angry though. Then my mum tickle me like mad! And i am serious, like mad. AW MANN.. in the end i lost == Wahhhhhhhhh i wanna cryyy ): Haha jkjk. She cheater lor!! She go lie on me. Then so heavy so i cannot come up and surrendered. Aiyoo i dun wanna hurt her so lose lor. Hahaaa if i giv her a punch ah, you should know... might lead to hospitalisation! Hahaha my "quan" Toh kong i tell you x)

And the day b4 yesterday, my family and i came to the shop, except my older sis. Then i keep on irritating me sis(you can say it is my daily hobby (: ) then she cannot take it anymore, TOO angry and therefore go and pinch my neck. Pinch so hard leh untill swollen lehh. Haha actually is i let her pinch until swell ><>> =D . HHAHAHAHA!! Then ah i so stupid lor.. the sauce inside got CUT CHILI!! Then i dunno that is in my porridge, so i jus eat eat and eat until when i lay one spoon in my mouth and was abt to swallow, i felt HELL in my mouth!!! and realise that i jus ate a small cut chilli. MY TOUNGUE WAS BURNING OK! I rush to the kitchen and spit all my food in my mouth out, following that, i take my cup put in LOTS AND LOTS OF ICE and suck the ice one by one. I think i suck abt 8 ice. So i drank alot of water also, which make me SUPER full. Hehehe so now i got excuse not to eat my.... porridge =.= Hahaa and i threw all my porridge away!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!!! -Evil Laughter- Escape Plan A - Accomplish! Although i paid a price of eating a cut chilli. Oh well =)

So abt 3, when i am in the shop, i feel hungry and went down to KFC to buy cheese fries!!! YAYYYYYYYY!! WOOTTTSS!!! WHHHEEEEE!!!! YESS!!!! It was so SHOIK!! And after that i start to blog, which is now(:

Grrrr now Vanessa Saw is learning guitar too! Jasper and Vanessa went for lesson already!!! I DUN WANNA LAG BEHIND!!!! I gonna find a guitar lesson soon! SOON!!! I DUN CARE!!!! ROARRRRRRRRR!!!! GRRRR!!! Wahh pheww even if i dun hav lesson, i will still be in the 3rd place. Cherlynn you are the LAST dude!!! Muahahahahah.... Joab pick up something lehhh... Titus too (:

Okay i think that is it? Hmm... yea that is it): Hahaa oh ya! Jus now my mum saw me blogging, see the thing i wrote abt my dad feeding me? Hahaha she read that part then call me low mentality... ALAMAK!! WAD LOW MENTALITY!!! I AM GONNA GIVE HER MY PUNCH LIAO!! GRRRRRRRRRRR!!! Hahaha jkjk xD wad low mentality... aiyooo i tot low mentality is more for retarded... EH WAIT! DOES MY MUM TAKE ME FOR A RETARDED?!!! OMGGGGG I THINK SO MAN!!! MAMA!!!!! =(( eh wait, i ask you ah, retarded is low mentality or distorted face or both? I heard is like they mature very slow?? I feel sad for them lehh...): poor thing): Sometime i think why must ppl be retarded. Or why them? Eh wait, i am not saying i wanna be a retarded, although i am already one........ to my mum? == Hahaa okay okay anyway i thank god for giving me a, errr, a wad ah? A perfect body? HUH?!! OH hoh ho yea it is!! So it is suppose to be : Thank god for giving me a perfect ME! =)

Okay done blogging!!! Wheeeeee BYEBYE!!!

Thank God(: ,
Bertrandddddd
Is
Grateful
=)
Very..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home